Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I shall now reveal how nerdy I truly am . . .

Ok folks, summer is coming up and you know what that means! Books! Lots and lots of books! I've taken the last couple of weeks to come up with my summer book list. And while I realize that this is quite a long list, it's a place to start at least. I'm anticipating that it really will take me much longer than just the summer to read all of these. Anyways, without further ado, here is my 2010 Summer Book List (in no particular order):

- The Zookeeper's Wife by Diane Ackerman
- Things I've Kept Silent About by Azar Nafisi
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (I know, I know. I'm a sinner for not having read this one yet)
- Blink by Malcolm Gladwell
- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
- Out of Africa by Isak Dinesen (aka Karen Blixen)
- The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
- Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortensen
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
- The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards
- Still Alice by Lisa Genova
- The Story of Stuff by Annie Leonard
- Hormonal Chaos by Sheldon Krimsky
- Extras by Scott Westerfeld
- Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See

No comments:

Post a Comment